Deadline: 22nd August 2020, Time 12pm
Countries: Nigeria, Ghana, Sierra Leone, Gambia
Award Type: Training, mentoring, exposure and seed funding
Award Summary: Fellows are empowered through a series of training sessions (physical and online), mentorship, access to local & international funding and partnership opportunities, and importantly the opportunity to be a part of a global network of social change agents. These activities culminate into an award ceremony where outstanding Fellows are rewarded with seed grants and showcased.
Eligibility: Highly motivated young change makers from English speaking West Africa who want to transition their social change ideas into scalable social enterprises.
- Level of creativity/innovation applied and their entrepreneurial approach towards social change.
- Experience mobilizing people and resources to achieve set goals.
- Applicants must give compelling reasons why they would like to participate in the fellowship programme and also show a strong desire to increase the impact of their change initiative.
- Demonstrate a passion for social change and active participation in community building
- Willingness to implement appropriate systems and structures to sustain the innovation developed
Number of Awardees: 20
How to Apply: Fill online application form on award website